In recognition of Neighbour Day (March 26th), we are excited to launch Junction’s inaugural Connecting Communities Awards – a way to recognise and celebrate our amazing community!
From checking in on elderly neighbours and delivering meals to those in need, to striving through disadvantage and creating positive change, we have heard it all! If you know someone who is a Junction tenant or program participant and deserves to be recognised, nominate them now for their chance to be recognised and win a prize in one of five categories.
To nominate, simply speak with our Community Engagement Team on 8275 8700 or email email@example.com and tell us why you think this person deserves to win.
The 5 categories are:
• Positive Influence (an individual who demonstrates acts of kindness and leads by example)
• Community Champion (a ‘changemaker’ who goes the extra mile to get involved and be the voice for their community)
• Outstanding Achievement (an individual who has striven through disadvantage to create impact or enact positive change in their own lives, or the lives of others)
• Youth Excellence (an individual 25 years or under who has had a positive impact or achieved something outstanding)
• Community Choice (an individual nominated by fellow Junction tenants or program participants for having a positive impact on their community)