CLICK HERE TO LEAVE THIS SITE QUICKLY.
If you are in immediate danger call 000.
- Safe, short term emergency accommodation and help to
find sustainable safe housing
- Links to counselling and other services
- Assistance for women from Indigenous and CALD backgrounds
- Help for women and children with disabilities
- Support with referrals for legal matters
- Community development and support programs
- Support with health, drug or alcohol issues
We offer domestic violence support to women, children and young people living with, or leaving domestic violence in the Fleurieu and Kangaroo Island regions
Phone 8553 2877 or 0408 384 920 or visit our Community Centre at 16 Telegraph Road, Kingscote.
If you do not live on the Fleurieu Peninsula or Kangaroo Island and need assistance, Please see our other resources below
Domestic Violence Crisis Line
Emergency accommodation and after hours support
National counselling helpline, information and support 24/7
Women’s Legal Service Advice Line
Legal advice, representation and community education
Indigenous Women’s Outreach
Rural Women’s Outreach
Child Abuse Report Line
Report child abuse
Kids Help Line
Free, private and confidential, phone counselling service specifically for young people aged between 5 and 25