Junction Australia is committed to providing all Clients and/or Stakeholders with the opportunity to comment about the nature of service or contact you have experienced with us.
Making a Comment, Compliment or Complaint
Please click through to the Feedback Register to submit your Comment, Compliment or Complaint or phone us on 8203 5700.
Feedback may be made in person, by telephone or email. Please provide our staff with your contact details if you require a response.
How we will handle your Complaint
- It will be brought to the attention of the General Manager of the relevant Service who will determine the person best placed to assess the issue raised.
- You will be kept informed of the progress of your complaint throughout the process.
- We will seek to provide a response in an efficient, fair and timely manner.
- The information you provide will only be used by Junction Australia to assess and resolve your complaint.
- All information provided will remain confidential.