Junction Australia is a leading provider of a wide range of community support services and quality housing. We operate under the principle that all people have value regardless of their life circumstances, and we aim to strengthen lives and communities by providing aspirational intentions for all people.
We assist over 8,500 South Australians every year:
- 2,200 homes accommodating 4,000 tenants
- Of these homes, 1,500 are women led households
- 4,500 people accessing 30 different services
- Working across 33 local government areas across our state
- We work collaboratively to create a better future for all people.
- Our quality housing enables positive tenant and community outcomes, with a clear focus on housing for women.
- We support children, young people, at risk families, the homeless, and women experiencing domestic violence for as long as it takes to realise their full potential.
- We are a social enterprise, applying commercial strategies for social benefit.
- Our workforce is actively developed, both professionally and personally.
- We are well governed by a skills based board, and well supported by high calibre leadership within a performance driven culture.
Junction Australia focuses on three main areas of need in the community:
- Homelessness and affordable housing
- Child protection
- Domestic violence
For almost 40 years, Junction Australia has supported South Australians and we continue to be inspired by their achievements. It is an absolute privilege to work with individuals, families and communities and help make our state a better place.
If you are a student, or would like to know more information, please view our Frequently Asked Questions.